December 2, 2006














Yes, the last few days have been awfully quiet on my blog. If anyone is wondering why, don't worry... I'm about to fill you in.

A few days ago, on November 26th, I made the final decision and agreements to purchase the 1950 Cessna 170 that I've been looking at for some time now. I've been making arrangements to fly (via JetBlue) to Boston, Massachusetts and pick the airplane up next week and fly it back to California. I've been doing a ton of flight planning and numerous other things to prepare me for the trip, so thats pretty much why I haven't been present much.

The flight from MA will most likely take me more than a week to complete, and I will cover around 3,500 miles of the North American continent, following the East coast down to Florida, then cutting west across the southern US via Interstate 10 all the way into California. I think it will be a truly amazing trip, and I'm hoping to be able to blog some of it along the way.

Thanks for stopping by. Check back soon for more details. I'm going to be taking as many photos as possible along the way.